VOX Universal Beta
We are excited to announce we are starting VOX Universal’s open beta testing sessions. The new cross-platform VOX Cloud streamer, editor, and uploader.
In case of problems, please reach our tech. support desk https://vox.rocks/support
Please leave your feedback here: https://vox.rocks/forum/t/vox-universal-beta-feedbacks/12981 or send them directly to our support desk!
Release notes: beta 0.7.3
- Added "Are you sure" warning when deleting library items
- Added new "Are you sure" warning (with checkbox), when clearing Play Next items
- "Show warning" and "Reset all warnings" toggles have been added to Settings
- Added “Upload Music” button to the sidebar.
Users now can add files or folders to the upload queue using the dialog window, besides Drag&Drop to VOX Universal app!
- Added HD label to lossless Albums
- Added "Album" and "Artist" sort options to Songs view
- Added "Artist" sort option to Albums view
- Playback updates and fixes
- Fixed close notification button not working on the login screen
- Fixed caching of the audio tracks on Windows
- Fixed auto-hiding of empty Albums and Artists
- Fixed queue clearing when new tracks are added or when starting playback in the shuffled mode
- Fixed error on deleting Playlists, Albums, and Artists which had been added to a Playback queue
- Playback fixes (mini-player stuck in playing state with no track, parallel playback, etc)
- Fixed Playlist unexpected closure
- Fixed Playlist creation using the track`s context menu
- Fixed error on Playlist deletion
- Significantly improved time to load big libraries
- Upload stability improvements
- Sync process improvements