1. Listening to music while working out can increase the performance significantly.
2. The song “Jingle Bells” was originally written for Thanksgiving.
3. A new study shows listening to music could help physical therapy patients.
4. The chills you get when you listen to music, are mostly caused by the brain releasing dopamine while anticipating the peak moment of a song.
5. Fast music will make you drink faster and louder music in a bar will make you drink more in a shorter period of time.
6. Favorite songs are favorites most likely because they're associated with an intense emotional event in your life.
7. In 1981 Queen and David Bowie recorded "Under Pressure" during a 24-hour wine and cocaine marathon.