iPhone 8 release date, news and rumors
Day X is getting closer, and we are in anticipation of new items from Apple in the form of iPhone 8.
iPhone 8 is celebrating Apple's smartphones 10th anniversary so it’s going to be huge.
So, what are the rumors about iPhone 8?
1. iPhone 8 estimated release date: iPhone 8 will come out on September 12 or 13, but the release date is more likely to be on September 22 or 23.
2. iPhone 8 specs: There’s plenty of rumors about the technical specifications, but the major additions, that we can add include:
- Curved, edge-to-edge OLED display with True Tone technology or Ion-X glass;
- Facial recognition alternative to Touch ID;
- "Wireless" charging or faster USB-C charging;
- AR capabilities featuring rear-facing 3D laser for enhanced depth perception;
- Support for the Apple Pencil;
- Stainless steel and glass body;
- Upgraded storage and memory, probably starting at 64GB and 3GB of RAM;
- iOS 11;
- Higher quality earpiece for better, clearer audio.
3. iPhone 8 estimated price: The entry-level iPhone 8 is probably going to retail for at least $850 and $1,200 in the US for the top-end model.