How To Upload music to iPhone or iPad
There are several methods to upload your music to iOS device.
- Uploading tracks to VOX Cloud is the most convenient and preferred way. You can upload truly unlimited amount of data and have access from any device anytime and also download for offline listening. You can just simply drag & drop any audio format to VOX Cloud tab in VOX and after a few seconds they are in cloud, available from your mobile device.
2. Another method to upload your content to VOX Cloud is https://my.vox.rocks personal account page. It is the only way to upload music from Windows and Linux platforms. It allows to upload any format, including FLAC.
3. Transferring files over AirDrop is also a very rapid way. This method allows transferring FLAC, as well as any music format. Folders are also supported.
4. Same as AirDrop, tracks can be loaded directly to VOX player via iTunes share. Simply drag & drop files and folders to VOX Documents tab in iTunes. Music will be available on a mobile device in a minute, without syncing with iTunes library.
**Please note that if album artworks are not embedded, they should be placed in the same folder with audio files, 1 album in one folder. In this case, they will be parsed correctly. Artworks should have .jpeg or .png file extension.
5. Music synced over iTunes also will be available in VOX for iOS, but keep in mind that iTunes do NOT support Lossless HD audio formats.