Vox folder not showing up for Airdrop

Hello,

I recently downloaded the Vox app because I heard I could just AirDrop folders of FLAC albums from my laptop to my iPhone. When I send a folder through, and receive it on my phone, there is no folder labeled Vox to add it to.

VLC shows up, but Vox doesn’t. Is this a bug with the new MacOS or iPhone OS? I was told I didn’t need to plug my phone in to do the manual file sharing. The AirDrop feature is why I downloaded the app.

Hi,

Transferring files over AirDrop is a very rapid way to transfer your music to VOX app. However, folders are not allowed, you need to transfer audio files to get them to VOX.

Here you can find some additional options of getting your music to VOX on iOS: HowTo Upload music to iPhone iPad

So where do I add the files after the airdrop? Everything is sent over fine, I just have no place to add the files on my phone once they’ve arrived.

I’m having a similar issue transferring flac files via airdrop. It used to work fine, but now the iPhone doesn’t recognize VOX as an applicable app for opening flac files and suggests that I go to App Store instead.

This is no longer working for flac files. It only suggests that I go to App Store for appropriate app to handle flac file.

Thanks for your post!

We’ve double-checked AirDrop functionality - it seems to be working perfectly.

Please try to re-boot your device or re-install the VOX app?
Does this option work fine with any other apps, like the Files app or VLC?
Are you trying to AirDrop FLAC files, or folders with FLAC files inside?