Uploading music bugs + workarounds

I’ve been using VOX Universal 0.9.37 Beta on macOS Sonoma for a few days now. Here are some things I’ve noticed about uploading music to VOX Cloud:

• The less I upload “at-a-time”, the smoother it goes; if I upload 1 album at-a-time, it goes well; if I upload 10 albums at once, there are a few failed uploads

• On the first day, I tried uploading a lot of albums all at once and it failed on a lot of them; when I tried to re-upload one of the albums, all of the albums I’d tried in the previous go showed up in the upload list again; it didn’t seem to upload them, just kind of check the server, see that it was already there, and move on; this went away when I cleared cache (Settings, at the bottom) and restarted the app

• Any time something weird happens, clearing cache and restarting the app seems to fix it; one time I restarted my machine to fix something, but it was only once and I don’t recall the specifics; it’s possible it wasn’t necessary to restart my machine at all

UPDATE: The bugs proved to onerous to continue uploading via Vox Universal. I ended up using the macOS Vox mini player and that worked much better for whatever reason.

Vox for Windows: FLAC uploads repeatedly fail