Library that's NOT iTunes

Used the advice tech support posted on disassociating from iTunes (How to dis-associate Vox and iTunes?)… Didn’t do much that I saw – still had to uncheck the “update iTunes” preference item.

The reason I want to disassociate Vox from iTunes is that my music library is almost entirely in FLAC, which iTunes does not support. Nor does it support HiRes audio files.

So, having disassociated from iTunes, is there a way to link Vox to my FLAC library? I use the folder as my watch folder for Vox Cloud, but I see no way to make it available as a Vox library – library choices are only Vox Cloud or iTunes.

Hi,

The best way to make you FLAC Library associated with VOX is to upload it to VOX Cloud.

If you just want to play your music files - drag and drop them in VOX app. Those tracks will not be saved or structured in VOX app, but just played, you can make a playback Queue or create a Collections for some additional managment!

Still waiting for news on the windows version of the Vox app so that we can take your advice and upload to the Vox cloud. Browser uploads simply no good for a large library.