Editing tags of files on the VOX Cloud

I have uploaded several music files (both mp3 and flac) that have Japanese tags (title, artist name). When reviewed on VOX Player on iPhone, some of them look fine but others have issues, such as song titles are completely ineligible (double-byte characters become garbage) or the artist name is not correct (for example, Artist name “Mamalaid Rag” is shown as “Mamalaid Rag, Mamalaid Rag”. The same file looks completely fine if transferred to iPhone via file share).

These may be bugs, but is there any ways I can edit these issues on either iPhone or on web?

Hi there!

Thanks for reaching out

Unfortunately, there is no such feature introduced in VOX player yet!

But I will collect your request and we may consider adding it in future. To be true, we are already working on it! Once done, you will have all the tools you need to create Hi-Res audio collection with an unlimited room for your music files using VOX!

Also, I suggest you may find this topic helpful: How to tag files properly

Adding tag editing would be great. I hope you can add soon. I love your service. It would be even better if you could provide editing tools.

Do you know if the feature will allow to edit all the tags (not only title, artist and album)?
And being able to do a search with all tags would be nice!

I have a long standing issue uploading music that contains special characters (for example, latin accented characters) in their titles and file names… Some tracks would never upload. When are you going to add utf-8 support?! It’s 2021 outside!