I recently updated to macOS Mojave version 10.14.5. I use a 27-inch iMac (late 2013) with SSD-drive. After upgrading my system I am not able anymore to use to play/pause button of Vox in my apple taskbar. When I try to do this, vox is not reacting and i have to close the app and restart. When I pause/restart through the Vox-app itself it works. I hope this problem can be solved.
Thanks for reporting!
You may try to switch to a single menu bar control option, how it’s done: VOX > Preferences > General > Menu Bar > Use single menu bar control!
We will be glad to collect logs and pass it to the developers, so they could proceed with a fix!
How to do that:
- Quit VOX by cmd+Q (if launched)
- Open Console
(find it through Terminal: open Terminal by control+Space > put “Console” > open Console)
- Click on Console Log (sidebar)
- Hit “Clear Display” at Console bar
- Launch VOX
- Try to reproduce that crash/issue
- Wait for ~1 min. to accumulate logs
- Copy everything in Console (Command+A)
- Save in text editor and send us saved file
You can find more details here:
Thanks for your help!