Windows Support

Yeah, just use the link and you will see!

I am pleased to
but even if they were 4gb at a time the problem remains of not being able to manage the uploaded files

however, there are only a few hours to launch the Windows version or am I wrong?
or is it true as the maximum limit of 250GB? :thinking::thinking:

@VOX_Support_Team any news on the Windows 10 Version of VOX? Eager to try it out, even Beta!

Hi @VOX_Support_Team - Anxiously awaiting any news of Win 10 product, but also wanted to see if Android support is in the works. Timeline?!
Thanks!

Hi,

We are happy to say that we have almost finished developing an uploader app, which should make uploading of the huge libraries more convenient and fast on both Windows and MacOS (Linux, will be released a bit after).

A cross-platform version of VOX app will be our next step, both Windows and MacOS (Linux, will be released a bit after).

Unfortunately, taking into account the fact we are developing a new application from scratch while improving VOX and supporting both iOS and macOS version + making major updates on the server side. I can provide you with some reliable timeline at the moment, as we fully depend on the circumstances.

But what I can say, is that releasing new applications (and starting Close Beta Testing sessions) is amount TOP 3 tasks for VOX Team at the moment! Approx. 60% of our resources are aimed at making that happen as soon as possible.

Also, the good news is that we already have raw Alphas available for internal use. We hope all of you will like new functionality, as well as we do now!
VOX Team was trying to take into account every single feature request!

I can say the Windows Uploader works fine. Itā€™s an Alpha so itā€™s not always that smooth but acceptable. You can sign up for the new Windows Uploader by sending the Vox team an e-mail.

The thing I have to most issues with is that VOX is using the Artist of an song for an album, instead of using the Album Artist. This results in having an album multiple times in my library using various artists. Very annoying and because of this I need to re-upload my entire library :frowning:

The VOX team makes it possible to try out the new Windows Uploader using a new account without paying for a subscription. I would recommend everyone to do this so your main library wonā€™t be affected with eventual issues and you can make the official release of the Uploader much quicker!

Thanks VOX Team for making this application available for Alpha and for the upcoming cross-platform application so everyone on Windows can also enjoy VOX!

Iā€™m working on getting a copy of the beta for testingā€¦ but wanted to suggest maybe starting a ā€œbeta feedbackā€ section in the forum.

It will be nice to be part of this beta in some point for Windows users. I usually use my mac but since I move to a Windows based project itā€™s difficult to have different headphones / audio sources for working and listen to music.

Iā€™d love to beta Test VOX on A PC/Win. Please keep me in mind.

Hello, I have been using Vox since last year, and wished to have a windows-version Vox player so I can manage my collection easily. (I mostly use Windows.) Could you tell me when it will be available, or at least, if you have a plan? I found that, earlier in 2015, you mentioned that you planned to create a cross-form Vox player, but no updates from that point. Thanks.

Does this new cross-platform Vox app will be like similar cross-platform apps like Slack or Microsoft Teams that look like a web page and are the same in Windows and Mac? will the current Mac app be replaced with this new app?

I guess the answer is yes but I still have hope that somehow I can keep the (hopefully supported) Mac app, I really donā€™t like those kind of apps like Slack but I guess itā€™s the way forward and Iā€™m going to miss my Mac apps :man_shrugging:

Is there anything coming for this?

I signed up for premium but it will be hard to keep my subscription going if there is no windows or web application. I prefer Mac but itā€™s important for me to be able to listen at work. Seems like a huge blind spotā€¦