Vox works incorrect with bluetooth sound devices

vox works incorrect with bluetooth sound devices, when i played some songs using build-in speakers and connect bluetooth speekers vox keep playing using build-in speakers.

when i click on bluetooth speakers "next track" button vox do nothing, but itunes play next sogn

vladislav is correct.
Users beware: VOX is not compatible with Bluetooth on the Mac!
There is no way to get VOX to play out of Bluetooth speakers. If you correctly pair your Mac with Bluetooth, and tap "Play" on VOX, VOX will play out of the main audio speakers instead. If you touch any controls on your Bluetooth device, it will suddenly turn on your iTunes and suddenly iTunes will start playing instead of VOX. There doesn't seem to be any way to get VOX to play through a Bluetooth speaker.
The VOX developers are ignoring this issue even though many people have written in about it.
(OS 10.12.1)

Hello all,
Wellcome to VOX support forum.

Vladislav, Apple fixed many issues with Bluetooth devices since El Capitan. Almost in every update notes Bluetooth devices were mentioned.

Two things you should mind concerning Bluetooth speakers:
1. Not all types of playback controls are supported by VOX as longs as we are not able to test it with each and every control.
2. VOX jumps to the built-in audio interface if external or Bluetooth device becames unavailable. It was done on purpose. Otherwise, you'll be seeing the playback progress without any sound.

I hope this information helps. Have a great day/night!

I Have same problem cannot play vox version 3.4.4 (build 3440.1) using my bluetooth headset on my Mac Monterey