Vox Premium / Cloud music not seen on iOS

Uploaded a few thousand songs to Vox Premium, but the Vox iOS app just says “please check filters in your music library settings”. No filters are enabled which would prevent this. What gives? Need help before I cancel my premium subscription. Very disappointed here!

Same here. Uploaded one T of music, more or less. I’m sorry but I’m beginning to think that Vox guys are not able to carry on this kind of deal.

Agreed. I should have paid more attention to the forums before I subscribed.

I had the same problem pop up yesterday, and it is still not resolved. I can see my library on my Mac, and even my iPad, but my library has disappeared on my phone and I cannot figure out a solution.

There’s another thread in this so looks like several people have the same issue (me included). They’ve suggested ‘reach out to technical support’. Tried that and nothing.

I echo the comments that the Vox guys just aren’t up to the job of hosting and running a paid service. Too fragile and unstable

My library just reappeared. Perhaps they have fixed the issue.

Mine too, it seems to be working and stable,

OK, I can now see my library. However, when I try to download an album, it says “Download completed”, but there is no orange dot, and when I switch to “downloaded tracks” it is completely blank!

Library is visible again. Which is good.

All the uploads I’ve made since yesterday are not showing in iOS, Mac or web. That’s far from good. Not fixed, not working.

Had the same problem, now it’s fixed!

I uploaded two albums today and they are both showing everywhere. It seems like anything done over the last 24 hours may not have worked though. You’ll probably have to re-upload any music you tried to do yesterday.

Oh, that’s interesting. So it looks like it’s the Uploader that isn’t working. And yet it’s uploading those songs to somewhere. I wonder where?

I’m just guessing. I may be wrong because I didn’t attempt to upload anything until this afternoon

Same issues…in the last three days my Vox cloud has disappeared and files have stopped uploading. VOX staff need to communicate subscribers if there are problems otherwise subscribers may look elsewhere. Is there a status update site?

Same issues…in the last three days my Vox cloud has disappeared and files have stopped uploading. VOX staff need to communicate subscribers if there are problems otherwise subscribers may look elsewhere. Is there a status update site?

Hi Everyone,

We believe to have it completely fixed by this day.

Please advice if anyone is still facing some of the mentioned problems while using iOS devices?