Vox doesn't retain playlist or collections

Each time I reopen Vox neither my default playlist or any collections I've made are preserved. It goes right to the setup/introduction portion as if I'd never opened the program before. Is there a setting I need to change?

It also has no recollection of my having loaded my iTunes library. Instead it starts from square one asking permissions to grant access to the file system.

It's a little alarming that no one else seems to be having this problem. Any suggestions Vox team, or anyone?

Daniel,

in fact, you're not alone. I'm experiencing this problem, too. Each time I start Vox, I see the welcome screen again and again. And no matter whether I click through it or cancel it, all the Vox preferences that I've set during my previous Vox session are reset to default, as well as the playlist and collection.

It has helped for me to completely wipe Vox from my disk and then re-install it. However I had to do this multiple times during the last few days since I'm currently switching frequently between the standalone and the App Store version to do some testing, and I couldn't always solve the problem that way.

Kind regards
kaffeeundsalz

What is your version of VOX guys?

Version 2.2.10 (Build 2210)

Please use our F.A.Q to resolve this issue:
http://support.coppertino.com/kb/global-questions/fixing-bug-with-n...

Happened with both the latest standalone and App Store version, but yes - the steps described in the link perfectly fixed this issue. In fact, I did search your support pages for a solution but couldn't find the above article from your knowledge base. Probably entered the wrong search terms. Thank you!

Seems to have worked for me as well! Thanks a million.

The discussion has been closed.