VOX Client for iOS needs to be UPDATE

Hi, I’m using 2.5.6 version of iOS Vox music player and it doesn’t update since 23 dec 2020, almost five months without updates, What happened?

• You have plans to release a new version?
  • It’s will be supports new playlists
  • FIX the knows problems with cover-arts
  • Include compatibility with Siri / shortcuts
  • Include compatibility with new Siri default music player?
  • Update VOX widget to iOS 14

I hope your answer, thanks in advance :smile:

I 100% agree this is a subscription service we all pay for and there should be regular, meaningful updates. It should not be 3 months without an update like this.

Any news when next update will be launched guys?

Thanks for your posts!

The new update is in development, we’ve been planning to get it released already, but, unfortunately, we’ve bumped into some technical difficulties and we are still sorting them out.

Hopefully, the update will be sent to review in AppStore already next week.

I’ve just updated to version 2.6 (2603)
What are the plans for next updates? It’s needs to fix some things

TO FIX

• iPhone 12 mini issue layout

PLEASE ADD

• Adds compatibility with Siri
  • Include new playlist vs collections
  • Adds widgets for iOS 14
  • Include compatibility with new Siri default music player

Thanks for your post!

Most of the points indicated in your post are already on our to-do list for the next update, not sure about Siri and Collections vs Playlist points though…

My major issue with Vox is lag! Rainbow wheel-of-wait appearing on searching, clicking albums, titles, etc. This is a long standing MAJOR issue and I hope you have clear ways to eliminate it. For example, it feels as though this delay is happening when a search request is sent to the server and the app is awaiting for response, but why not cache a local copy of the database and only refresh it when user is not directly interacting with Vox?