Vox Bizarre Metadata Handling

When it comes to my digital albums, typically in FLAC, I’m very meticulous about metadata. I use a metadata editor to provide accurate song names, artist names, album artist, album, genre, year of release and track numbering. I do this without exception. Now that I’ve uploaded a number of albums to my Vox account (being required by the Vox uploader to convert those to ALAC before upload would proceed), I’m finding out that Vox doesn’t do a terrific job of keeping tracks together, under the same artist-album data. So, If I have 2 different albums from 2 different artists, and each one has a first track named “intro,” then the intro for album/artist #1 might play when I start the album for album/artist #2. Again, this is not due to absence of metadata, because all my albums have it. For an audio cloud/streaming service, you would expect this to be an elementary function. If your albums get jumbled the minute that you upload them, what good is it? Has anyone else had this problem? Any known fixes. Despite multiple issues related to Vox software functioning, I’ve yet to hear anything from Vox customer service.