Volume Slider?

Where is the volume slider on this app? The only way I can see to control the volume are the hardware buttons on the device, which move the volume in “chunks” and don’t allow for fine tuning. Is there a slider, like most apps, including Apple’s music app, have? Is there a gesture to control it?

Hi,

We’ve decided to exclude the volume slider from VOX (iOS), in order to keep UI minimalistic and not to overwhelm it with none-critical (in our opinion) buttons\sliders.

To be absolutely true, iOS provides you with the possibility of changing the volume by 5% per tick (20 ticks in total, from 0% to 100%), the slider does exactly the same thing. You can test it using native music app or other.

which move the volume in “chunks” and don’t allow for fine-tuning.

I have compared the slider and hardware button clicks in the music app and it seems like the slider makes finer adjustments.

I’d like to see the volumen slider is something important to me. Perhaps a hidden option or something? An let the user decide? Thanks

I recently purchased an Audioengine DAC to run with my new iPod Touch. Unfortunately it is almost uncomfortably loud even on the the first tick of the iPod volume control. So I would also like to see a volume slider. (btw, it isn’t a headphone/amp mismatch issue. The DAC supports headphones 12 ohms and above; the headphones are 19 ohms.) Right now I can only use the DAC with my Mac where I can fine tune the volume.

Thanks