Upload from onedrive

hello - total newb here - can I upload to VOX cloud directly from MS Onedrive? Presently my music is stored there and I’m using Plex as a player connected to Onedrive but would like to switch to VOX

Hi there!

VOX is designed to use it’s own storage for streaming and storing music. We are working to provide our users with migration tools to import your music from other cloud storages. At the moment we got only import from local storages and a webservice for manual upload in web.

Hi, as this is more than a year ago, still true? Or is there any cloud service I could use for Vox iOS? Thanks!

No, its not. They won’t provide me a way to pull all of my media out to switch to google drive. I have to go album by album. I have over a TB of music of there. Horrendous support. Horrendous plat form. I will never use this service ever again and I will be telling others to steer clear.

We are currently working on a cross-platform version of the VOX app that will have a Dropbox sync option, and, probably, Google Drive, Onedrive, etc.

Is there an ETA on this or are you per usual going to give the run around. I get there is one main guy working on this (did some research and found y’all on LinkedIn), but holy crap. He claims to have 25 (TWENTY FIVE) years of macOS and iOS developing experience. All of this shouldn’t be taking this long. I’m not sure how y’all doing things in the Ukraine, but here in the USA, this is horrendous business practices. Seriously. Just release the damn betas already. You will help retain the customers you are losing like flies. People are pissed. I’m pissed. Seriously. Just release it already.

Are you not gonna respond? I don’t understand what the issue is. Just release the betas.

Thanks for your follow up.

They will be released as soon as possible. But only after we get a reliable build.

There is 0 way it’s any way less reliable than what we already have now. If you seriously want honest feedback from YOUR PAYING customers, just release it already. I’m sick and tired of these “were working on it” promises. Never in my life have I ever experience such bad customer service. Ever.