Stream Vox Cloud to Home devices!

If I could play music from Vox Cloud to my Amazon Echo (or similar devices), I would sign up for a premium subscription in a fraction of a heartbeat.

I saw a post from 2016 to this effect but I wanted to bring it up again because I think it’s more critical than ever. I use my Echo(s) ALL the time at my house, for my kids and myself, and I have a number of albums and other audio files that don’t exist on Spotify.

If we could say “Alexa, play such and such from Vox,” it’d be HUGE, and absolutely worth a premium subscription.

Is there any kind of realistic path towards this? Not just a “Sure, we’ll think about it,” but a real possibility? Is there any interest in this beyond myself?

—t3db0t

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out here!

I`d really like to do that, but I can not so far… Sure, we think about it! :wink: But, unfortunately, we are not there yet.

If we could say “Alexa, play such and such from Vox,” it’d be HUGE, and absolutely worth a premium subscription.

As far as I know - yes, it is theoretically possible! We are looking in that direction indeed. While being music lovers ourselves, we are facing the same issues and would really like to get them all solved!
But in reality, it takes some money and a lot of time to proceed…and make it work!

Is there any kind of realistic path towards this?

As soon as we will find an exact solution for this, we will make a HUGE announce! As this option will be a killer-feature to combine with an unlimited cloud storage, music library management tools, and advanced audio tweaks all in one flacon!