Spotify sync and CarPlay issues

I’ve been seeing an issue with CarPlay that VOX is not syncing properly with Spotify. It’s an issue only with CarPlay the iOS version on my phone is fine. What is happening is that for some artists I am see albums that I don’t have saved in Spotify. While in others, where I have an album saved, I only get the partial track listing. Has anybody else seen anything like this?

Hi!

I would really need your assistance here, is it possible for you to make a few screenshots of an iOS and a CarPlay display to compare them and indicate the missing tracks?

Some additional tips: Try to re-logging to Spotify and Cleaning Audio Cache.

Boy did I miss this reply. Resyncing usually works. But what’s weird is when it loses the connection with Spotify in the middle of a song.

Might it be driven by the unstable internet connection, while the music files are being downloaded/streamed?

Does it happen when a file has been already downloaded?

Sometimes. I could see that happening as going through different areas. It happened the other day where I saw more albums for a particular artist when I was in an area with a strong signal. That’s the strange thing, seeing the extra music.

I also had the same problem as you

The same problem happens again. I can’t find the latest solution. I only find some workaround that needs to download Spotify songs and import them to CarPlay. They all need to use additional Spotify downloaders. I would like to have a try. Does anyone know AudKit Spotify downloader? Or any other suggestions?

As a matter of fact, I don’t know how to fix your sync issue. But here, share my way to play Spotify music via the CarPlay without a problem.
I use the DRmare Spotify Music Converter to download Spotify songs as local files and then upload them to my iPhone. After that, I use CarPlay to listen to Spotify music. There is no any sync issue as it works perfectly.

Well for me, I just added Spotify tracks (mp3) that was downloaded from AudFun Spotify downloader to CarPlay. Convert Spotify music to maximum audiophile quality without a hitch. You def should have a try. :grin: