Soundcloud stream showing songs from non-following artists

Hello,

i already wrote you an e-mail on support with this problem, but i haven’t recieved any reply… So ill repost the message here:

tekknolog1c

Jun 5, 19:11 EEST

Hello

im wondering, why in my VOX on MAC in Soundcloud-Stream section is showing new tracks from various artists, that im not following… It started around 30% of the new songs, but it keeps increasing… For example right now, when i look on last 35 new tracks, 22 of them are from artist, that im not following…

So its not a “problem”, but i must admit, its little bit annoying, because its always genres, that i dont listen, so i dont want to “try” to listen to them anyway, so its literally just interrupting the songlist :smiley:

I was looking in VOX Preferences, cause i thought its maybe some option as “Suggestions on new artists and their songs on Soundcloud” but didnt find anything like that… And i dont know, if that could help you, but i will mention, that its happening aproximately for last couple months. And i think, that the amount of songs appearing are growing with time, so that led me to write to you and ask :slight_smile: Please can you tell me, how to solve this?

BTW: I also just want to let you know, im using VOX for at least one and half year, probably more, and i really love it since i discovered it :slight_smile:

I wish you all the best and have a nice day!

Hi there!

Thanks for reaching out here and thanks a lot for your warm feedback!

Regarding the SC feature, did you try to re-login to SC and clear audio cache? Do you have the same artists listed in “Streams” on your iOS device?

What are your current VOX app and OS X versions?