SoundCloud login broken

The error says something along the line that they think it’s a robot trying to access and won’t do it

UP!

The same problem!
Can’t login in SoundCloud via email every time …robots.
Browser inside VOX can’t show captcha or what?
SoundCloud support can’t resolve this problem.

Dmitry.

We’ve been informed of such an issue to take place during the authentication via email + credentials, our dev. is investigating this case.

In the meantime, we would suggest associating your SoundCloud account with one of the OAuth providers, such as: Google, Facebook, or Apple, and use the SSO (Single Sign-On) button to pass the authentication, instead of using your email + credentials.

Thanks a lot for the reply.

Will wait for news about solution, sometimes trying to login in APP.

Dmitry.

for me the same problem :frowning:
tried so many times. also with an vpn. no chance.

hopefully functional soon!!

thank you

We would suggest associating your SoundCloud account with one of the OAuth providers, such as: Google, Facebook, or Apple, and use the SSO (Single Sign-On) button to pass the authentication, instead of using your email + credentials.

Please advise if it works for you?

I also have this problem. Can’t sign with google, apple or facebook. It gives a white screen
and stuck. Tried deleting the app and install it again - didn’t work.
i think it’s a bug.
I have iphone 12 pro with 14.6 ios ver.
Please help.
Thanks.

Can someone help???

Thanks for your post!

Please advise if the white screen appears “after” you’ve typed in your credentials or “before”?

What kind of internet connection are you in?
Do you have any VPN apps turned on?

Hi.
The white screen appears after i type the credentials.
I have tried it in 4G connection and in WiFi.
I don’t have any VPN apps turned on.

Do you have a solution for the problem?
I don’t want to delete the App…

Thanks for your posts.

Our tech.team is working on improving SoundCloud Sign In, hope this problem will be fixed.

In the meantime:

• Please try to use both credentials or Facebook, Google SSO to Sign In
  • Try using turning on the VPN
  • Re-install the VOX.app

Thanks. Logging in with Google from the Mac app worked. Email login crashes Vox for me.

Same here using email & password. Google login go stuck in a loop after sending a prompt to my Gmail app (I approve there, then came back to VOX and pressed the button, but it just reloaded the page).

Apple ID login worked.

I’ve tried data and several wifi networks to not avail.

I don’t wanna link my Google account to my Soundcloud account just to be able to login. Not only is it not great for privacy, it’s also very inconvenient and unreliable, since I’ll then have to memorize which service I used (Facebook or Google) as well as which one of my accounts from that service. I’ve made the mistake of using SSO in the past elsewhere, and it was just a huge headache.

Why can’t I just login with my password?

Hi all,

I found a workaround. When the web page window opens for login do a right click and select the option where it says open in new window. Then in the new window enter your email or username and then the password. It should stay there or ask again your password regardless you press enter or click on the button. However, then you right click again and select reload, then it will show your SoundCloud page logged in. Now in Vox click on Playlist or Settings or any other to move from the SoundCloud tab then go back again at you should be able to see your Stream and Likes. I hope it helps for you guys. My Vox version is 3.4.3 (Build 3430.0).