Sorting options too limited

Hi! I just switched to Vox as my main music app for offline music, and it looks really great. However the sorting options are too few for an app like Vox.

For example, I would like to sort by Album, but in Song View. I mainly listen to Hindi Film music, and the Album is far more important to me than Artist. By default, Song View shows Title and Artist. However, Title and Album is preferable. In fact, most of the songs in my library don’t even have the Artist tagged.

I’m sure this is just a minor code change, but it would go a long way in making the app user-friendly!

Agreed! I view my Library by Track. And I want to sort by Title, but can’t.

Strange considering you can sort by Title when you view by Artist or Album.

We are considering making the Sorting by Track`s Title feature, however, it is a mistake to think that it is easy to do with a minor code change, unfortunately, however, we plan to get it done and that functionality is going to be released as soon as the development is over.

Please allow (or even default to) sorting artists by LastName, FirstName. I am used to finding my music, for example, by navigating to “Dylan” – not to “Bob”.

The sort artist and sort album artist fields are embedded in the files, so it would seem that giving us the option of sorting by those fields should not be a difficult thing to enable.