Renewal today

Just got hit with a Vox premium renewal in my PayPal account, which is the last place in the world I wanted it to go. Now it’s too late.

1. A warning a few days in advance would be nice.
  2. I don’t see a way to change the payment method on the site. The only option is to cancel the account, which I’m pretty sure you don’t want me to do.

Please advise.

Hi!

Thanks for contacting us!

We have such notifications unless you’ve unsubscribed from VOX newsletter after that e-mails wouldn’t be delivered.

A warning a few days in advance would be nice.

There is no way to do it directly on the website. I propose to contact our tech. support in private: https://vox.rocks/support

I don’t see a way to change the payment method on the site. The only option is to cancel the account, which I’m pretty sure you don’t want me to do.

deep,

The first thing I do after subscribing to a subscription is cancel it. Your subscription usually remains valid until the paid period ends (it appears to be the case here), and then you have a choice about how you want to renew.

Lumping all notifications, namely billing and marketing, into a single bucket that users choose to opt into or out of is a bad practice. All of the other companies that I have accounts with split account notifications (billing, tech support, customer service) from marketing related newsletters so that one could subscribe from the marketing emails without worry about not being kept abreast of potential issues with their account.

Hi,

Thanks for your posts here!

All said will take this into account and discussed internally.