No sound with external sound card

Hey guys, congratulations for the great app. I'm having trouble with it though and maybe you can help me. I'm on Mac OS Mavericks and i'm using an external Motu sound card (UltraLite-mk3 Hybrid) because my internal iMac sound card is dead. The thing is my Motu main out from is also fried so i'm using two of the many other outputs available and i can't seem to get any sound out of Vox. I have my main out channels configured correctly in the Motu audio setup and i have it set to the Motu sound card in Vox preferences. Am i missing something?

Thanks in advance,
André

Andre,

Thanks For Your note.

Are You able to play sound through Your device by any other means than VOX?

Looks like Vox is still mapping it's output to two fried outputs of Your device. To play properly in default mapping mode, the device must have channels number 1 and 2 working. Therefore Make sure Your desired device channels are mapped as left and right in Audio MIDI Setup of OS X (You can open it in Applications->Utilities). To change default device channel mapping settings, choose your device in Audio MIDI Setup window and click "Configure speakers" button. There You will be able to assign any output of Your device to Left and Right respectively. Than You should be able to play stereo into Your device with VOX.

That did the trick. Didn’t know i had to use channels 1 and 2 with Vox.

Thank you!
André

No dia 01/10/2014, às 12:27, soundguy tender2+de46e6ff02270637d0f732f36fcaf9ea8a192fd9a@tenderapp.com escreveu:

The discussion has been closed.