No android app ?! Really ?!

Hi, I got the deal on Black Friday… had never ally used VOX much though I’ve add it o my Mac for ages.

I did not even pay attention sufficiently to realize you guy shave no Android app… my fault though but had I been aware of that I would have never gotten a paid deal… at any price. My whole idea was to be able to access my library anywhere ON MY MOBILE… and even Cast it to my Chromecast… Maybe Is should have gone the Google Play Music way…

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your efforts in providing us with a feedback!

We are already working on a cross-platform version of VOX app. I believe we will have some progress to share in nearest future. Keep an eye on VOX!

Is there any update on this? My DAP runs Android and having VOX as an app on there as well as my (Android) phone would easily seal the deal for me as a premium customer. A web based player would also be awesome since my primary work machine is a Linux workstation.

Yeah, I’d understand why an android app is lower priority than IOS app, since androids have upgradable storage via micro sd cards, but… Yeah, I’m an android user here, who needs more than the current largest available, 1tb micro sd card. While it’d be very impressive if someone needed more than the maximum available storage for just music, most people like me have to split storage space between movies, recordings, and also music. I’d love to see a VOX android app in the future to help save space for my lossless music.

Ok, 1.5 years in. I should have asked for reimbursment as soon as I realized there was no Android app. I really hoped one would come shortly, I am that dumb and gullible. Am doing some organizing to stream on vacation, I will delete and completely cancel Vox. Complete waste of money in my situation. Sad.

They are not serious…