Nested Collections

Salve VOX community!

I have struggling with the collections and my FLAC library, a few years ago I decided to digitalize my CD's in FLAC I have a BlackB, so I have a big FLAC collection, right now I'm tired to go to finder and drop the cue file for playing it.

Why the collections (actually each collection it's no more than a single playlist) can't be nested?

Nested collections can be a great solution for managing your local library, the single playlist works simple and fast, with nested collections you can do whatever you wanted and this, I think will put VOX in the same level than other library-players based

A few things:

VOX keep jumping when playing MP3, M4A and FLAC files I've tried the solutions in the forum, but is still jumping
The CD support keeps freezing in some tracks, I've reported before
A option for add a track(FLAC) to a collection in the contextual menu will be great (just read from the cue file) because I have my FLAC's in a single file, not in separated tracks and it's almost a standard format to have just one file
Any news for VOX for Linux or Android? someone here told me there are in their plans
You give your app for free, thanks. How can give a donation for you keep the good work?

I want to say thank you for making a beautiful app, the sound it's great and as I said before it's the only app in mac where I can play my 5.1 sound