Music stop playing on my Iphone

Hi
I start playing music on my Iphone X and randomly after some minutes it stop playing.
Please help me to solve it
Thanks
Jorge

Thanks for your post!

What VOX + OS versions are you on?
Which music source do you use for playback? Local files, VOX Cloud, Spotify, YouTube, SoundCloud or Radio?

I am having the same issue. Also with iPhone X. Until jorger gets back to you I’ll give you my info
It happens with VOX Cloud, streamed or downloaded to in my device.
OS is 13.4.1 after todays update but it was also failing on the previous release of iOS.
VOX version is 2.4.3

It periodically locks up then crashes. I continually have a line of matching ants underneath the Library banner with the word Library flashing. I don’t remember this from before the crashing/playback problem.

I’m also having this issue. iPhone X 13.3.1 downloaded library and Spotify synced library stops playback of audio after about 30 seconds.

When I try to go back to the app to press play again, it looks as if the app has been closed and needs to reopen.

Hi,

same Problem here. iPhone 8 on iOS 13.4.1.
Music is played from the local Storage.

It plays the Song for a bit and then suddenly stops. The App restarts when i open it again.
I also have the Library banner flashing and the line of orange dot’s below that.

Greetings,

Mike

I’m having this issue as well. IPhone X running 13.4.1 playing locally downloaded music through vox cloud. Using Bluetooth AAC headphones. App keeps crashing and I am noticing my phone running hot while vox is running.

Thanks a lot for your posts!

Our QA team is already trying to reproduce this happening in our conditions, so we could get it fixed.

Hence, we would need as many details as possible in order to run tests in proper conditions, such as:

• Size the local Music library (former iTunes)
  • The number of Playlists synced from the Music library (former iTunes), + approx. number of tracks of the largest Playlist
  • Size of the VOX Cloud library
  • What internet connection type (LTE, Wifi) are you on when the crash occurs?
  • Do you have any Advanced Audio settings enabled (EQ, BS2B, Crossfade)?
  • Does it happen with the same tracks each time or various tracks?

Any noticeable correspondences between the actions you take and the crash - would be also appreciated by our QA team.

Hi,

I have a local Library (File Sharing Items) with 414 Tracks. My Spotify is also connected with a total of 2310 Tracks.
I don’t use VOX Cloud Storage and also don’t have any Playlists except the ones from Spotify.

It doesn’t Matter if im connected to WiFi or use cellular. The Song also doesn’t Matter. Tested it with a variety of Tracks.
I have no EQ Settings enabled.

I noticed that the crash only happens if the Phone is locked. When i enable “Keep Screen awake” the Song runs through without a problem.

Furthermore i noticed that my Phone gets pretty warm when the Library Banner is falshing and the Line of orange dots runs underneath.

Greetings,

Mike

@VOX_Support_Team Any update on this? Having an essentially non-functional app has caused me to at least temporarily stop using VOX. Shame that I am paying $$/year for a service whose front end is so defective…

Thanks for following up! Please reach our tech. support desk https://vox.rocks/support to get individual assistance.