Most radio options not showing on CarPlay interface

When I select "radio" on the Vox CarPlay interface, the only thing that's displayed is the (one, so far) station I've marked as "favorite". There are no options available to browse World's Trending, Countries, or Genre as on the iPhone app's "Discover" interface, nor is there the long directory listing of stations under my "favorite" as on the iPhone.

Is this an oversight? There's really no ability to browse the selection of radio stations using the CarPlay interface?

Hi,

I listen to the radio a lot, so maybe I can share my own experience.
Personally for me it works like that: I am searching for some Radio Stations, but there are a lot of them, so I mark them as favorite.

And when I am connected to CarPlay interface I would be able to listen already to my favorites.
To stay true, I am doing it same way the most part of the time on my iPhone either ;)

However, I don't stop working to populate "my favorites" list ;)

To conclude, yes, for the moment VOX for CarPlay is designed like that. You keep searching for new stations on your mobile device, as we think it's the most convenient way to do it. Mark them as favorite and can easily find them in CarPlay.

If you have some point to share or suggestions about it - they are always welcomed and appreciated a lot!

We stay really open-minded and our customer's opinion is a "food" for our idea-generator.