Lost my license key

my mails are :

[email blocked]
[email blocked]
[email blocked]

How can I retreive information & unlock after migration on new mac ???

Best

L

Hi Louis,

Could you please tell - are you trying to restore your Radio or Loop purchase?

Waiting for your reply!

Yes, it’s restored and fully operational. I need to unlock it now to have all access

May we ask you to clarify what you mean by "unlock" and where exactly you can see this message?

Waiting for your reply!

Here is the screen capture

Then I have to… repay !

Yes, it’s restored and fully operational. I need to unlock with my license, lost, to now to have all access.

Hi Louis,

Unfortunately since radio feature for iOS and Mac OS X is located in 2 different stores, it's actually a separate purchase.

Please feel free to write us back if you have any questions or concerns.

I bought it for MAC OS X, and only use it on OS X. NEVER USED iOS, I’m on Android !!!

NO !!! I would like to use it as before on OS X…

Could you please try to uninstall VOX by AppCleaner, which you can download from the link below:
http://www.freemacsoft.net/appcleaner/

If you have a version from the Mac AppStore then please download it from there and -> open VOX preferences, click on "Radio" tab, click on "Restore the radio". You will be requested your AppleID login and password. Enter them to install.

If you have a version from the website - download VOX by clicking on "Direct download" on this page:
http://coppertino.com/vox/osx/#1Page

Launch the .dmg file and drag the app's icon onto the Applications icon. You will be prompt about replacing the VOX app, click "Replace".

Let us know if it solved the issue we are waiting for your response.

Same problem…

Ask to re-pay… Was supposed to be one lifetime payment nope ???

Yes, it's a lifetime payment but only for OS X version.

We hope for your understanding on this matter.

The discussion has been closed.