Login fails

When I click the login button on Vox, my browser is redirected to this address:

https://t.vox.rocks/vpm-loop-auth?response_type=code&client_id=ca091e45e3282bcb6d9465ed7780c7bc&redirect_uri=com.coppertino.voxcloud://oauth&new_cabinet=1&vuid=ag-mac-1e63d581-4e72-4c0a-ad6b-f90a8e9e1028&sid=pjrs5odnn9tagfpce

It repeatedly responds (after a delay) “Gateway timed out.”

Happens in Firefox, happens in Safari. I’d like to use your product, but having to re-log in so often (and having the log in fail so often) is tough.

iMac running HighSierra 10.13.6.
Firefox 91.0.2

Same issue. After clicking on the “Authorize” button in the “Do you want to authorize VOX?” browser window the message “You will be redirected to VOX in a few seconds” is displayed but no redirects to VOX.

MacBook Pro 2019 with macOS Catalina 10.15.7 & Mac App Store VOX 3.4.2

P.S. By the way, the login to the account on the site is successful.

We would suggest trying to use some Terminal commands to fix this.

These commands will wipe everything that, probably, could have gone wrong during the sync process and they should help to beat it.

Close the VOX app, open the Terminal and paste&execute the following commands:

launchctl remove com.coppertino.VOXCloud

Press enter.

/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Support/lsregister -kill -r -domain local -domain system -domain user

Press enter. - this one takes time to be executed, please take a while.

rm -rf ~/Library/Containers/com.coppertino.VOXCloud/

Press enter.

killall -SIGTERM cfprefsd

Press enter

Start VOX, go to VOX> Preferences> Account and re-login with your personal VOX account.

Thanks for the reply @VOX_Support_Team. After performing all the actions, the permissions for 1Password in Safari were reset, the next boot after the restart was slower than usual, but VOX still does not authorized after trying to log in.

By the way, I have Tweetbot installed and if I understand correctly, authorization in it works the same way as in VOX, that is, through authorization in Safari, which probably transfers a certain “token” to Tweetbot. So, authorization in Tweetbot works successfully.

I don’t know if this will help. My authorization URL is https://my.vox.rocks/oauth/authorize?response_type=code&client_id=ca091e45e3282bcb6d9465ed7780c7bc&redirect_uri=com.coppertino.voxcloud://oauth&new_cabinet=1&mas=1