Library?

Just downloaded the latest version of Vox for Mac. This is probably a stupid question but how do I browse my music library? I had vox sync with iTunes, but I can't find a way to browse the music. I also have Flacs in another folder I want to browse, but of they aren't in iTunes.
Thanks

@antkn33 I agree with you. I think Vox Developers need add the library manager feature like iTunes. I have over 11k songs in Flac so I'm so difficult to manage them in Vox.

Hi guys,

We do have another feature which is called Loop :) Be sure to check it out:
http://coppertino.com/loop-for-vox

Have a wonderful day!

Hi VOX Developers,

I mean VOX should have a strong library manage feature like iTunes. I don't like the way that VOX is using to manage the music library at the moment. I can't manage my library with 11k songs. There're no option to browse my library via artist or album :(

You can switch to artist view in View-Library View.
Hope this will be useful.

As for advanced library management. We are working on it, but it's hard to find the compromise between the simple One-Playlist Player For My Files and Huge Library-Based Media Monster. We are trying to implement new features without making Vox too big and complicated and glad to hear any suggestions.

Sergey
Vox Dev.

Sure, I wouldn't want Vox to become bloated like iTunes. I just mean I would like to have a way to browse my flac files within the vox app. iTune integration really doesn't do anything for me because I can already use iTunes and it doesn't support flac or most other lossless files.
It seems to me the only way to play flags in Vox right now is to browse in Finder to the flacs, then drag them on to Vox. That is not very convenient.
Thanks

Some kind of Common Library can be introduced in the following updates, but for now such features offered through Loop.

The discussion has been closed.