Library Management in VOX 3

After a year away from VOX, I just came back and am hopeful that my experience will be better, this time around.

Back in 2017, after 2 years of using VOX and uploading over 80GB of music to your cloud, I cancelled my subscription due to the fact that the price was too high, in my mind, which you have actually reduced by half, since, in the meantime, and because I had been told that library management was coming in the next version, then the next version, then in VOX 3, but taking a look around, I still fail to find a way to manage what I upload.

Am I missing something, or is VOX still just a bucket you throw songs into, and use “Search” to retrieve them? How do I see a list of Artists that I uploaded, or a list of Albums? Or any list view, for that matter, akin to pretty much any music app out there that claims to hold our collections of music?

Before I go on with more questions, would you be so kind as to tell me where/how I manage my uploaded music? I thought that maybe this was a feature of the Premium version only, but even after buying the full yearly subscription (again), I cannot find such a management feature.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your efforts in providing us with a feedback!

We are already working on a cross-platform version of VOX app.

It will be a “bigger” brother, a full-screen version of the VOX app, with a playback Collection and Library management tools, Audio Tweaks, etc.

We are looking forward to sharing the BETA soon and start closed testing sessions. I believe we will have some progress to share soon.

Meanwhile, we are constantly upgrading a VOX app and implementing core changes to make it more sustainable and creating a background for future streaming and syncing features we are planning to introduce.

Godspeed to you on that.

It’s not unlike the promises that you have provided since 2015, when I first bought into the VOX Loop subscription, but hope always dies last…and I hope that this time around, you will come through on your plans to finally address this glaring omission.

I am new to VOX but am excited to start using the Premium service however I am shocked that I cannot get a full “library” view of all tracks/albums uploaded to the VOX cloud.

I don’t like iTunes but it does allow me to get a great overview of all the tracks I have and see the genre (so that I can create playlists/collections by genre), the bit-rate, file format etc.

I have a monthly VOX Premium account but will need to see this cross-platform VOX app with library management tools before I commit to a longer term subscription.

Thanks!

I am 100% willing to try via TestFlight! These lack of search options, smart playlists, duplicates, and so many other things is driving me insane. Please add me to the list for beta testing. I have many iOS devices to use for it