[iOS] Spotify tracks and local tracks in the same Library

I like that there's Spotify integration, but I don't think I fully get what's going on in the Library view.
For example I have the same track in my Spotify library and a local FLAC version. But it plays the Spotify version. Shouldn't it prioritize the local version?
I also have a full album in my local library but only a few of the tracks in that same album on my Spotify library. When I look at the album I don't see the whole album. Sometimes it does show the whole album and sometimes it doesn't.

The behaviour is pretty strange. I want both my Spotify library and local library to seamlessly merge into one library, prioritizing the local tracks when selecting which source of the track to play.

I just realized about the album example that there's actually duplicate entries of the album in the library. I kind of see how it works now.. but my general confusion is still the same.

Hello,
Thanks for using our app!
We do not merge or prioritize files from different sources. It doesn't make any sense for majority of use cases.

RE: "Shouldn't it prioritize the local version? "
Why exactly? It's not obvious.

RE: " I want both my Spotify library and local library to seamlessly merge into one library"
Again, much more confusing and not obvious behavior.

With the Spotify integration, you can listen to Spotify tracks on Vox media player. But please be well-known that Spotify music is cache files even you have downloaded them offline.
If you’d like to download Spotify songs to computer and then save them as local files so that you can make Spotify tracks and local tracks in the same Library, you need to use Spotify Converter to download Spotify music and playlists offline. They are local files not cache files. So you can achieve this goal.