[iOS] Spotify tracks and local tracks in the same Library

I like that there's Spotify integration, but I don't think I fully get what's going on in the Library view.
For example I have the same track in my Spotify library and a local FLAC version. But it plays the Spotify version. Shouldn't it prioritize the local version?
I also have a full album in my local library but only a few of the tracks in that same album on my Spotify library. When I look at the album I don't see the whole album. Sometimes it does show the whole album and sometimes it doesn't.

The behaviour is pretty strange. I want both my Spotify library and local library to seamlessly merge into one library, prioritizing the local tracks when selecting which source of the track to play.

I just realized about the album example that there's actually duplicate entries of the album in the library. I kind of see how it works now.. but my general confusion is still the same.

Hello,
Thanks for using our app!
We do not merge or prioritize files from different sources. It doesn't make any sense for majority of use cases.

RE: "Shouldn't it prioritize the local version? "
Why exactly? It's not obvious.

RE: " I want both my Spotify library and local library to seamlessly merge into one library"
Again, much more confusing and not obvious behavior.

To be honest, before you download Spotify music offline to listen without limitation on computer and store with local tracks in the same library, you have to convert Spotify to a common format like MP3, AAC, etc. Since it is protected, no usual way for you to enjoy on other players. Spotify Converter for Windows will be a good choice for you.

Agree with your view but not agree with the tool you recommend. Mac users can’t use that. I think the Spotify Converter is much better since there are 2 versions for choice.