iOS app not updating with latest uploads

For some reason, my VOX iOS app is not updating with the latest iTunes uploads to the cloud. I’m a premium subscriber and the cloud uploads of my library is the primary reason for my subscription. I’ve tried turning the app off and on, signing out and signing back in to the app as well. Running an iPhone SE and iOS 11.4.1

Thanks

Hi!

Thanks for notification.

Please advice how exactly do you manage to upload your music to VOX Cloud?

I use the MacOS app. It is continuing to upload music from my iTunes library and it is showing many more files in the cloud than my iOS app does.

Hi,

Do use Watch folder function for uploading files or doing it manually, by drag and dropping your files to VOX app?

Try to simply re-login to your VOX account with your iOS device.

I have just signed out of my iOS app, closed it, and signed back in to no effect.

I used the “Upload files” and directed it to where all my music is kept for iTunes (I separated iTunes music to a different drive due to size). These uploads ARE showing up on the cloud in the MacOS app, just not iOS. And I confirmed, both apps are signed in to the same exact account.

Hi,

Please try to do following on your MacOS device used for uploading music to VOX Cloud:

Close VOX and Open terminal

Paste commands:

1)launchctl remove com.coppertino.VOXCloud
Press enter.

2)/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Support/lsregister -kill -r -domain local -domain system -domain user
Press enter.

Start VOX and check if the files a started to upload again or appeard on you iOS device.

If no use, please reach us directly here - https://vox.rocks/support and we will try to assist you individually!

Thanks!

Understood. I will give this a day or so to update. If changes do not show up, I’ll reach out. Thanks.