HR Flac

Hi - i am very interested in the possibility of using vox to listen to HR music on my iphone 6 - i am slightly unclear as to whether this is possible and also how i get such tracks onto the phone in the first place. Any advice really wellcome

Hi - i have loop activated on my phone but none of the tracks in vox on my mac appear on it.
On my mac if i go to "loop" i can see Trial "add music to start loop trial". But i have already added music (in the sense that it is within Vox on my mac. Am i doing something wrong?

also the download time on my wifi connected iphone 6 seems awful - about 20 minutes per track at the moment

Jason, it is possible of course to listen HR music on Your iPhone. Loop is convenient ways to do this.

Re: download speed - If You are downloading Hi-Res file which may have size of 200-600 MB then depending on the ink speed the download could be that long... Wifi network is not necessarily high-speed...

Re: Loop activation: Please note Your iPhone has to be connected to internet to first get Your library index from Loop. Have You logged in on iPhone? If yes, in Library, do You have all sources visible?

Hi - many thanks.. I have more or less given up on this.
I just havent found it reliable - i get albums downloaded BUT exceedingly slowly via Loop and often incomplete (1 or more tracks showing without an orange dot).
Jason

Professor Jason Davis

Discussion was merged with "re-hr-flac-questions-12177".

Old COnversation