How to transfer CDs ripped to itunes on mac to play on iphone vox

Hi, years back, I spent hundreds of hours ripping and curating my 700+CD classical collection to iTunes on my mac. Many of the albums/recordings don’t exist on Spotify or Apple. I have recently discovered VOX which I now have on an iPhone SE. Question: is it possible to transfer albums from my mac hard drive so that I can listen to them on my iphone via VOX ? many thanks

Hi,

Yes sure! VOX can be a great tool for audio lover!

There is how to upload music to VOX Cloud or locally on your iOS device using iTunes - HowTo Upload music to iPhone iPad

I know a streaming audio recorder can do this.
The point is, the quality and format should be compatible with iPhone SE. The quality should not be too high or they cannot be played on iphone SE.
TunesKit Audio Capture is a streaming audio recorder that can be used to record song from iTunes and saved them in m4a or aax with customized quality.
Hope this helps.

When you import CDs to iTunes, you can choose a new audio format such as MP3, M4A, AAC on iTunes. You can play them on iTunes without any problems.

If you can’t select an mp3 format, you can also use the audio capture to help you capture the cds as MP3.

Also, to play the music on your iPhone, you just need to sync the MP3 songs to your iPhone with the iTunes sync features. Note: when syncing music, it may wide the files from your iphone first, so please make sure you have back up your files files.