How to save VOX default EQ Custom Preset

Hello,

Have a question about Vox for Mac OS default EQ presets, I could customise EQ but there is no save option, if I change to the additional presets that is list of EQ presets I lost my custom setting and could not save them is there any option ? I don't want to switch to Audio Units AUGraphic EQ just want to use only default EQ :(

Is there any solution?

Thanks

Hello,

We will add a possibility to save your presets in the next version of VOX. At the present moment unfortunately you can't do that.

If you have any further questions - let us know. We will be glad to help you.

Thanks for your quick response:)

It will be very useful because I found best setting and now I'm afraid to
change or try something new :)))

Will be waiting for upates:)

Best regards,

Kakha Kalandadze
Tbilisi, Georgia.

Mob: +995 577 989818
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/kkalandadze/

Kakha,

Thanks for question.

Actually, Custom preset is saved every time You change it. You can tweak EQ for best sound, preset automatically becomes "Custom". Then, when You switch to fixed preset (Flat, More Bass, e t.c.), Your "Custom" settings are still there saved as before switching.
Once You switch from fixed preset back to a "Custom" one - it should reflect what was dialled in before.

Hey there,
While I am glad that the custom preset remembers my last settings I have a scenario where I have a pair of headphones at work and another pair at home and I wanted to have different profiles for both, so as it stands I have to re-make my settings approximately for each. Being able to save presets would be awesome.

Thanks again,
Benji

The discussion has been closed.