How to download synced collections on iOS

I have created a synced collection on my Mac and I see it on my iPhone Vox app but i can’t download the collection.
Due to the size of the flac files I always take by favorite albums and songs offline so I don’t eat all of my data so I’m hoping there is a way to do this?
Thanks,

Hi there!

Thanks for asking!

Please advice what music sources were used create a Collections you would like to listen offline?

I just used songs from my Vox Cloud library in the OS X client. I don’t know that it really matters anymore since the collections aren’t working even online. It just skips through all of the songs as if they can’t be found.

Hi,

If you got such troubles try to use “Clean cache” option and/or reboot VOX app.

You can combine YouTube Playlist with your Spotify playlist in single VOX Collection for example, so I need to know which music sources were used and what could be the root of the problem.

music sources were used create a Collections

There are no sources. The files are directly from my Vox Cloud Library. Again they play fine from the OS X client but when I try to play them on my iPhone, they just skip through all of the songs. I cleared the cache and have the same thing. This actually happened on my iPhone 6S and I just upgraded to the iPhone X and the same issue.

Hello,

I have the same question. I have created synched collections that I would like to store locally on my iPhone.
But as far as I can see, there is now option to download a collection. A can see options to download albums from my library.

The music source is VOX Cloud(only tracks that I have uploaded).

Thanks!

Hi,

Thanks for your post!

We are planning to add a “Download” option for the synced Collections in future updates of VOX.

+1 for this feature request. Can you estimate how soon this might be available? Collections/playlists are the primary way I filter my library for what I want to download on each device. As playlist download is the standard behavior for iTunes Match, I believe it to be a very important gating feature for many users.

Still no changes… this feature doesn‘t seem to be that important to the developers. I think it‘s essential!
Wouldn‘t be so hard if there would be a way to move my playlists from my mac to my iPhone. But i can only move all the Tracks and then add them individually to a collection. A lot of work with 100 songs or more. Not That customer friendly…

Agree, just got collections to sync, but with an iPhone Xs and rather good LTE connection and FLAC with compression of 5 I continuously get drop outs, to the point of almost useless.

I would assume this would be good for VOX cost too, as I now pull over their bandwidth ever song verse a local cache.

At a minimum look a head more than the decode buffer. It is irritating the stutter.

Turn…me…loose, why don’t…they turn…

Really, down load 2-3 seconds before attempting to play!

+1 for this feature request. It seems so strange that it’s not there.

Hi guys. In case you haven’t noticed yet, we now CAN download synced collections in the VOX IOS app in one action :smiley:

Yes! :partying_face:
@VOX_Support_Team Thank you so much for adding this feature!

P.S. As far as I can see, the download button downloads only tracks of the collection that are located in the VOX Cloud (skipping tracks from YouTube, for example, which is unfortunate, but understandable). @VOX_Support_Team Am I right about this?
But still, the feature makes it so much better to manage the offline storage of each device! I think everybody should know about it and use it to spare unnecessary Internet data usage.

Keep up the good work! :heart: