How do you upload to the loop source?

The email instructions say:

2. Download VOX Player for MAC
3. Click on the Loop source inside VOX player
4. Upload your music by clicking on the ‘Upload’ button or simply drag & drop.

I've clicked on everything that I can think of in the player and have been unable to find the "Upload" button. Player 2.4.1 build 2410.41 MacPro 10.9.5.

I looked for a user manual. One answered question says that the manual is available via the Vox help menu. However all options there just send me to the website, and I haven't been able to find anything there.

Your screenshots show You are using VOX version without Loop functionality.
In order to use Loop You have to install new beta version of VOX, that includes Loop, from here:

https://rink.hockeyapp.net/recruit/0929aae8ba8140779051aa33567f7394

(registration as VOX/Loop tester is required)

PERTSIIA VALENTYN

Please delete the previous message. Sorry. I was asking... I had an invitation to test your VOX for iOS with TestFlight. And I installed VOX for Mac. Shell I need register also here: hockeyapp.net to get VOX for Mac with LOOP?

Which version You have? Do you have Loop service running in top right corner of system menu?

OK, Think I've got it now. Went through hockey app.net and got Mac version 2.4.1 build 2410.370 so I now have the loop icon in the menu bar. The version I downloaded from the site was build 2410.41.

So I am assuming right now that the loop version is only available for the Mac via hockeyeye.app.net and the IOS version with loop support is not yet available? Will there be any special hoops to go through to get the IOS version, or will the app just update with loop support when it's ready?

iOS app is in beta state and available for testers now, for beta testing, contact at this e-mail: contact@coppertino.com

glad You have it working now!

The discussion has been closed.