How do you uninstall VOX on macos

How can I uninstall VOX on macos Sonoma? I’ve trashed the app from application, but the app still loads up at the top. I’ve searched the web and VOX recommend to use 3rd party software CleanMyMac to remove it. Is this application built like a malware or something? So hard to just uninstall. So weird.

Thanks for your post!

It`s really disappointing to hear you’re thinking about ditching our app! We’re all about making your experience awesome, so if something’s not clicking for you, we’d love to know.

However, if it is your final decision let us help you.

You can get it done without using CleanMyMac, however, CleanMyMac is still a very useful utility and it is better to have it at hand!

The thing is that, if you want to delete all data associated with an app, you would also need to clear Library/Containers, too.

Anyway, you can drag&drop the app to Bin, and the app is going to be uninstalled (however, you will have some data left in Containers). Otherwise, if you want to remove all the data, you may use CleanMyMac or remove data manually (or using Terminal commands).

~/Library/Containers/com.coppertino.VOXCloud/
~/Library/Containers/com.coppertino.VOX/