Folder view and listing

That is a groundbreaking an incredible update. Integrating my Spotify downloads is exceptional. But now, I really need the ability to order and view all of this by playlist. In this case, my Spotify playlists do not show up.
To have a folder of you too, semi directly downloaded personal files can be viewed by folder is essential.

And last but not least, having the direct right swipe be able to change in settings so that it adds to queue instead of to queue top by default. Otherwise we can not make up a playlist for the day without doing about three a careful swipe just to the middle which is very awkward and then tap for every song we want to queue up, very tedious

On Oct 1, 2016, at 4:33 PM, Evan evan@companyzero.ca wrote:

I kindly put in the request once again to add add to queue to a right swipe menu, there's nothing in the right swipe only left swipe right now (defaults to play next not add. Queue). It would make it at least 3x faster to make a playlist before I start driving for the day, instead of three taps every song?

Thanks for your time

On Jun 29, 2016, at 10:12 PM, Evan evan@companyzero.ca wrote:

Can we please add add to queue in the right swipe menu? This is really killing my ability to use your otherwise excellent internal player, or are you going to do like most developers and ignore such similar requests forever?

Just downloaded your update, looks like you put many many hours of work at, my simple menu request is like five minutes or less of time

On May 11, 2016, at 4:01 PM, evan evan@companyzero.ca wrote:

its ok to decide 'play next' should in the current left swipe menu, but can you please consider to add a 'add to queue' in the right swipe (without interfering with the other command at all).

how about it?

On 5/11/2016 5:18 AM, VOX Developers wrote:

Hey there, I sure hope you can put add to queue instead of up next on a right swipe menu someday, – cheers