File organization

maybe im just new, but im not seeing any sorting or organizational tools?? can i sort my music by date uploaded? how to do i create folders and subfolders ? im guessing this is done through collections? (i dj and produce, so i need to be able to organize my music collection in a specific way) --- are deeper sorting and organizing in the works?

I have added a screenshot of how my music is organized on my flash drive. wondering if i can set it up similarly using collections or playlists?

thanks for any feedback in advance !

In addition , since this issue also has to do with organization -- i created collections for my uploads to loop (not sure if collections or playlists is the way to go , but well see) on my local Mac Vox app... however those collections are not showing on my Iphone vox app, are they supposed to sync?

best,
-p

As for the my comment/issue above.. i tried to save the collection locally on my mac as an m3u or whatever default extension file type you guys use, to try and import it locally into my iphone app... however i dont see any possibility to do this.

im really loving on what you guys built here -- just need to figure out some kinks --how to transfer my collections to my iphone app mainly. my library as a whole is just unusable since i have 10s of thousands of tracks, sound bytes, etc. i very much rely on folders which are dated ...as example, screenshot of my mac Vox below of the first 3 collections im uploading : 2015, 2017, kim. how can i get these to my iphone app???

and in closing, im in graphic design - UI/UX - and found a few errors on the platform, would love to reach out and share to try and make the product better for the next release, is there an email for the dev team or support ?

many thanks again !

Hello Peter,
Wellcome to VOX support forum.
What kind of sorting are you expecting to see in Collections section? Sorting is available for the LOOP tab. That's where the library is created. VOX doesn't create any local library, unlike iTunes. Yes, you can create playlists from your local songs (drag-n-drop works there also), but in general, no library is created.

Re:"how to transfer my collections to my iphone app mainly"
Currently, there's no ability to do that. Read below ->

Re: "however those collections are not showing on my Iphone vox app, are they supposed to sync?"
Synced LOOP collections will be available later this year. They're in early beta currently.

Concerning UI/UX suggestions - feel free to share with us right here. I'll make sure corresponding teammates will receive that.

Hope I didn't miss anything. If You have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask!