Feature Request (Requirement to earn my business): Library View: Artist | Display Albums only (not every track on every album)

I tried Vox Premium a couple of years ago and found it largely favorable, save for a major gap in the UI. I provided my feedback at the time and it was acknowledged by Vox staff, and implied that an enhancement may be made in a future release.

It’s since been a couple of years, and I figured I’d try Vox Premium, once again, to see if the issue has been resolved. It has not.

Spoiled by Apple Music/iTunes, apparently, I am. When in Artist view mode (View --> Library View --> Artist), it makes no sense to me why one should see all of the Tracks (Songs) for that given artist rather than Album folders (titles), only, for which you could then select the Album of choice and expand to the track listing, if one so chooses, from there.

As it stands, for any Artists whom one has multiple albums for, you are forced to scroll, and scroll, and scroll, and scroll to get through the entire track listing to get to the album of your choosing.

I can’t imagine I would be alone on this feature request. It seems likely that anyone who cares enough about their music, as I do, and who would bother seeking out a High Resolution/Lossless cloud uploadable library service would have large enough music collections, with large enough numbers of albums per artist, that this would be a common problem / lack of efficiency / inconvenience, at best.

The proper flow that I would submit for consideration would be:

• Artist (folder) --> Album (folder) --> Tracks (individual, per the album).

As it stands, I will let my 1-month subscription expire. This single feature is a deal-breaker considering the volume of my music collection with some artists that having more than 100 albums/releases to their credit.

Thanks for your post!

Yes, you are right, you are not alone on this request and we already have it on our To Do list.

Also, we are already developing a new cross-platform app to include a lot of functionality missing in the original VOX Player.