Download all

Is there a way to select all and download my entire library to the Vox app on my iPhone ?

Nope. And that is not the only thing, that is missing in VOX.

This probably shouldn’t be a feature in the app, it’ll crush their servers perhaps? But I do feel like it should be something that a user could request from the Vox team. I had a hard drive fail which had a large portion of my music collection on, the Vox cloud was unfortunately my only other backup. If Vox ceases to exist, I’ll lose that music :frowning:

We actually can do that, however, speaking of iOS, it will be a heavy task to proceed with (for mobile app) in case you have a lot of music in VOX Cloud, and a lot of our users have!

Our dev.team is planning to re-work the downloader component on iOS, however, we don’t see an easy way to introduce this, taking into account the library size, the size of the music files (it could be a huge FLAC + .cue, or DSD all the way), etc.

To sum up, we are all ears for the new feature requests and the ideas to implement, but it takes some effort to make it work on the real device.

So if you have some ideas on how should we overcome this or what else should we implement - please don’t hesitate to share them with us!