Don't want to use Loop with the iPhone app, can I have the iPhone use my Mac's iTunes Library?

I'm into Classical and Jazz, listen almost entirely to Albums that have been captured in lossless format, some as hi-def audio. And I don't play music much when I'm out and about, mostly read stuff on my iPhone, just access my music at home using the iPhone to stream music to my Apple TV hooked up to my stereo. So, long story short, in the last couple of days, I moved my iTunes stuff to an external HD. I seem to recall being able to access iTunes when it was on my internal Mac HD, but since the change, I get "no content to display" when I select Library as a source. I've searched the Knowledge Base here to no avail. Help!!

For iTunes files to be available on Your iPhone, they have to be sync-ed to iPhone from Your mac through iTunes. Vox for iOS does not use Your Mac iTunes Library, it uses local/downloaded files available on Your iPhone in iPod / Music app. Therefore, please check that Your iTunes files are available in Your iPhone using mac/iTunes.

Please contact me should any further questions arise, happy listening!

They're too big for my iPhone! I got the 32 GB version (duh) of the 5S and
I have almost 30 GB of music, even without the HiDef files that iTunes
can't play. I have a couple of alternatives I can use... one is iTunes
dependent (home sharing), the other can play HiDef files. Oh well, thanks
anyway.

Paul, then use Vox for desktop!

Oh absolutely. But I was hoping to stream hidef via Vox and Bluetooth to my highly tweaked stereo in the living room, using iPhone Vox as a remote, like I do with iTunes. Want to dump iTunes as much as possible. I realize my hoped for use of iPhone Vox is probably totally the opposite of what users have in mind.....

Sent from my iPhone

I'm a happy camper now. I copied all my FLAC file to my Music folder, which was empty and uploaded into Loop from there. Then I switched to using BlueTooth for the connection to my living room stereo and now can stream at will. I use Loop for the HiDef and will only use it in situations where I can get WiFi access, using LTE could end up costing a bundle in data charges, but this is no different from playing my lossless stuff at CD quality. Don't have any MP3s...

Paul, it's great pleasure to read Your feedback.
Should any questions arise - we are here.