DLNA Streaming

Hello,

I am really a fan of your service. I like it, that I have MY OWN music with me every time. Recently I bought myself a Chord Poly network streamer which supports DLNA streaming. It would be awesome, if VOX would allow me this kind of connection. Airplay is limited to 16/44.1 kHz. So I cannot stream in best quality.

Thank you.

p.s. I know it is annoying, but you really should consider Telekom StreamOn in Germany :wink:

Greetings
Marc

Hi,

Thanks for follow up!

We would really like to include DLNA streaming feature to VOX`s arsenal, but it is not ready yet.

I am not sure if we are able to overcome Airplay limitations from the early beginning, but at least make VOX play your music files from DLNA / UPnP, SMB and FTP servers!

To stay absolutely true, there are a lot of underlying potential problems connected with this kind of integration to the VOX app. That is why it takes so long…

Thanks for your patience and pro-activity!

Maybe, it will be a stand-alone version or so.

P.S. We got this on the list. I will follow up our marketing team, it will be great to start this kind of partnership! :wink:

Telekom StreamOn in Germany

2 years… your marketing team works really slowly…

Thanks for your post!

Seems like they’ve bumped into some commercial difficulties during their attempts to cooperate with StreamON.

Hence, we will keep on trying to reach an agreement.

Then I could finally cancel Tidal…