Deleting VOX on my IPhone

After last update I can't use VOX. Tried to re install but Are not able to remove. There is an hang up. Any Solutions for this ?

Hi there,
Thanks for using our app!

RE: " Are not able to remove"
More details, please.

1. Touch and hold the app until it jiggles.
  2. Tap X Remove on the app, then tap Remove.
  3. Press the Home button to finish.

You can also try to restart iPhone.

I've tried both, nothings work

Med vennlig hilsen
Geir-Arne Mathisen
Mobilnr: +47 97543533

Sent fra min IPhone

It's not VOX, any app can freeze during the update. it happens because of AppStore. In most cases, Power Off helps.For further help please contact Apple Support.

I have the same problem. I tried turning off my iphone 7… no help. The reason I’m trying to delete Vox is because they list it as a free app but when I try to use it they want $49. 00. Why not just say up front you want $49 bucks instead of making us feel like suckers?

Hi, at the moment VOX is distributed as a Freemium product, if you consider upgrading your current version to VOX Premium - all ads and limitations will be removed!

We didn’t want to make separate purchases for the additional services we provide not to spoil the user experience VOX should provide you with.

All feedbacks and reviews are taken into consideration by our team.
We appreciate all critics and support from our customers, also we are in love with our product and willing to continue development as we have some really optimistic plans for the future. Our goal - creating a great and powerful music player based on the principles of clarity, simplicity, and versatility.

Essentially, to make it come true and to support/upgrade our product we will need resources to continue.
It might be true that our price model is NOT perfect, still, all our customers are using not the cheapest devices on market to run VOX, but suffer so much about the app they like so much cost some money now…