Deleted synced collection in MacOS still showing up in iOS

I deleted a synced collection in MacOS, but the collection is still showing up in iOS. How do I delete it from iOS?

> indent preformatted text by 4 spaces

Hi there!

They should be deleted automatically, once deleted on MacOS. Cloud you please provide me with some screenshots?

Please find the screenshots

Hi,

Please try to do re-login and tell me how it goes?

I got a message to re-login because the token was expired (or something like that), which I did. At the moment I still have 1 playlist/collection which should have been deleted: ‘Grand 12-inches oud [FLAC]’.
I would prefer not to log out because it seems that I then will loose my local playlists/collections and downloaded songs.

Hello support,
My issue has not yet been solved, I still have synced playlists showing up on my ios/iPhone which are no longer in my MacOS. (See screenshots above)
Please help.

Hi, give us a few days, please. We still investigating this issue.
Thanks for your understanding.

Hey guys, I’m experiencing the same problem. It there any solution or workaround?

Ah, wrong call, sorry, login/logout did it.

I’m experiencing the same problem in IOS with albums that I have previosly deleted in mi Mac. I have tried re-login and the problem still remains.

Hi,

Please contact our tech. support in direct: https://vox.rocks/support

Sure they will help you to figure it out.

Hello,

A few months later my issue has not yet been solved, I still have synced playlists showing up on my ios/iPhone which are no longer in my MacOS. (See screenshots above)
Please help.

Hi,

Please try to re-authorize your iOS device. Go to Settings and re-login with your VOX account.

Tell me if deleted Collections are still there?

I have deleted my library form my mac, but its still showing up on my iOS phone…
It still plays from my phone also… I have tried everything, uninstall the app form my phone etc… still nothing seems to work…
Can you please help…

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out!

Please try clearing chache! Tell me if it helped?

thank you, but I have already tried that… to no avail

i have now signed into my account using my mac…and all my tracks are there again…
I delete them again… sign out, then sign in gain and again they are all there! what is the problem…why won’t they delete?

Hi,

Thanks for notification!

Are you trying to delete your music tracks or Synced Collections on your macOS device?
Those Synced Collections are back again, after you have deleted them on macOS or iOS? or Both?
Did you try to re-login with our VOX account on iOS?