Dedicated iPad or AppleTV app?

Is there ever going to be a dedicated iPad app or TV app. I figured this would have been a given at this point but the iPhone version on the iPad is extremely annoying. Especially when you have a landscape app open and then you go back to another app. Please make these. Not only would it help your sales, the rest of us would thank you 1000x over.

Hi,

Sure, we are considering making a stand-alone version for iPad with a landscape and Slide Over mods! It would be really great!

Unfortunately, there is no exclusive iPad version of VOX Music Player at the moment.

Officially supported are iOS and macOS versions of VOX. Following the user requests, we`ve made it work on iPad too! Essentially it needs to be reworked and upgraded.

AppleTV app is also on our TO-DO list.

I will collect your request and we may consider meeting all requested in the future version of VOX Music app, as soon as, we finish with the basic usability.

Stay tuned!

Huge thumbs up for the future Apple TV App!
It would be game changing for many Apple users and a reason to choose VOX subscription among alternatives.

Good news!

You may use the link to join the VOX beta testing sessions via the TestFlight app!

It is still a raw version and there are a couple of known bugs that going to be fixed in the upcoming updates, however, we couldn`t wait to share this a new iPad version, so here it comes: https://testflight.apple.com/join/JTUnoAJ6

HI there. I am using the Beta version of the iPad app on my phone. looks like a slightly tweaked interface and overall an improvement.

But how do we share comments with you guys about the performance of the Beta? For example, albums don’t display properly in “grid” view.

If you are using the TestFlight beta version just take a screenshot and the app will automatically prompt you to send feedback to the VOX team.

Any word on an Apple TV app? I would use the service far more if there was.

After the universal app is officially released they will probably adapt it to the Apple TV too. Would be awesome.

Just wanted to chime in on desire for iPad and Apple TV apps.

Thanks for your post!

An iPad app has been already released, you can download it here using your iPad: https://apps.apple.com/app/apple-store/id916215494

I like Apple TV App. I have used it for multiple purposes. I am using it for GB WhatsApp Mod APK. I like it very much.

Apple TV will be more beneficial for that Apple I Pad. You can enjoy many shows with 4k on it. That’s why I am proffering it. On Tablet you can use GB Instagram Mod APK.