CarPlay does not work

CarPlay usb connect and Bluetooth connect - does not work . Error on screen : can’t connect. iPhone 11, iOS 15 , VOX music player ver 2.6.3

Before iOS update there was no problems

I have exactly the same issue after upgrading to IOS 15.
Other apps still work, but Vox results in a cannot connect message on Carplay.

Thanks for your posts!

Our dev.team is already on it, looking forward to getting it fixed. In meantime, you may use the iOS device to control the playback.

Since updated to iOS 15 my device plays the music does not come up on the screen when phone in sleep mode so I can’t easily pause etc. same happens on car play, does not come up ok central console but still comes out the speakers lol

Hey… it’s prohibited to touch the phone while you are driving.
Same problem here.
No Vox, no service, no music, no happy.

Any progress on resolving Car Play to work with IOS 15?

Our dev. team is going to include the fix in the upcoming update. Looking forward to getting it released next week.

Awesome!!!
Thank You!

Do you have ETA for the upcoming updates?

Yes when is the update happening?

Any news on the update?

Hi, you need to follow these steps to fix this issue. Just start from the Settings app and click the option of General. Now tap the option that says CarPlay and look for your car in the My Cars section. In case you don’t see it, tap and hold the voice control button on your car’s steering wheel to begin the setup and pair the car with your smartphone. In the end, In case it’s paired in the right way, ensure that it isn’t disabled in Screen Time and press the Back arrow twice and click the Screen Time on the main Settings page. Here, if Screen Time is enabled, you can press the option of Content & Privacy Restrictions, click the option of Allowed Apps, and ensure that CarPlay is enabled with the button swiped to the right. By making sure of all these things we hope that apple carplay not working will be fixed.